HollyHedge Estate is the perfect starting point for your adventure through Bucks County in 2015. From barn tours to antique shopping to fantastic theater productions, there is something for everyone in Bucks County this summer! Check out our list of upcoming events and activities.
- The Bucks County Audubon Society will be hosting their 16th Annual Barn Tour and Art Show on July 10-12, so come out and explore over six barns in surrounding areas, as well as local art work in their beautiful New Hope location. Advance tickets are recommended, purchase your tickets online here.
- On Thursday, July 16th, Crossing Vineyards and Winery in Newtown will be holding a “Tarot Card Reading and Tasting” at 7 PM. Be sure to check it out!
- HollyHedge is close to lots of great farms and markets that sell incredible produce during the summer. Just down the road, Solebury Orchards has luscious fields for picking delightful fruits like blueberries, blackberries, cherries, and many more! Make sure you visit their family-friendly farm to get a taste of Bucks County. Also just down the street is Manoff’s Market Garden, which will be celebrating their annual Peach Festival on August 8. They are also selling fresh cut flowers throughout the summer.
- Enjoy antiques? Longing for a historic and scenic evening? The Tinicum Park Antiques Show will likely be right up your alley. Carrying all sorts of intriguing artifacts, the 33rd annual show will be held on September 12-13.
- There are many ways to embrace the natural beauty of Bucks County and to enjoy its native flora – but none is better than the Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve this summer. Go for a guided wildflower walk or a morning meadow stroll.
- While in the area, make sure you check out one of the Bucks County Playhouse’s productions that will be sure to keep you entertained from curtain up to curtain call. Guests of HollyHedge can save 15% off their ticket price by using the code HOLLYSUM15.
Looking for a place to stay while visiting this beautiful area? Make a reservation today, or give us a call at 215.862.3136. Our staff will be happy to book your next stay! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Post written by Jared Chick